So last week me and two of my friends, Deanna and Katie, decided to be in the same group for our school's Sweethearts dance. We all decided to ask the guys in the same way, and we did it pretty early on because these guys don't realize it, but all of them are in high demand if you know what I mean. Haha, but anyway this Wednesday we went to each of their houses and set up a heart in the snow with Christmas lights. And lemme tell you, it was cold. I don't think I've ever been that cold in my life. The wind was horrible. Haha but it was fun nevertheless. We also delivered these posters to their parents that had our names spelled out in glow-in-the-dark stars. And then I wrote a story to tie this all together, which involves a lovely young maiden whose deepest desire is to ask a devilishly handsome young man named Alex(the guy I asked) or Ryan(the guy Deanna asked) or Stephen(the guy Katie asked) to the Sweetheart's ball, and she gives him a glowing heart and he sees her name written in the stars. Yes, I do realize it's terribly random and cheesy, but I'll post the whole story if you really want to see it. Anywho, we got it to them yesterday. Plus that's when their parents set up the posters, so now all three guys know who asked them and now all that's left to do is wait for an answer!
So that was my excuse for writing a blog entry and so only half of this will be rambling about the recent events in my life. Haha. We didn't have school today (yay!) because this week was finals week (not so yay). I only really had to take 3 finals (also yay!) but we did do fitness testing in gym, our Christmas choir concert which was our final, and a persuasive speech in the most pointless class ever, Communications. So the only class I didn't have to do something final-ish in was calc, and let me tell ya, I am so glad I didn't have to take a final in there. I love the class, not so much the subject. Haha but because I didn't have school today, me and my little sister Shaylyn had a sleepover with our friend Carly, younger sister of the aforementioned Stephen. Also our little sister Nikki had a sleepover with her friend Rachel, younger sister of the aforementioned Stephen and Carly. So we were all in the same house, but two supposedly separate sleepovers. Haha. It was a celebratory sleepover of sorts: the occasion was SEMESTER FINALS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!! So yeah, we were pretty happy about that. Anyway, I've decided that anyone who is reading this deserves to have a celebratory sleepover because they were actually able to make it through my ramblings, which is probably harder to finish than all my finals put together.
If you're reading this sentence without having fallen asleep in the previous two paragraph-like sentence groupings, please leave a comment. I'll send you a virtual hug. If you did fall asleep, please comment anyway and I'll send you some sort of consolation prize. I'm all about self-esteem building.
♥♥♥/
Your friendly neighborhood Felicia-man
P.S. Courtney, you would like all three of the aforementioned devilishly handsome young men. They all love The Scarlet Pimpernel (musical one too!) and Ryan's little catchphrase is "Sink me!"
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment