On Sunday, January 27, 2008, our prophet and President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Gordon B. Hinckley, passed away. I wanted to post this as a sort of memorial to him. President Hinckley was called when I was not even four years old, and he's the only prophet I can remember serving the Church. He stood up for righteousness, and encouraged the youth of this dispensation to do the same. Thus, we teens who are members of the LDS Church developed a special bond with him, though we may not have known him personally. However, I know President Hinckley is happy with his dear wife Sister Hinckley who passed away in 2004, and that they will spend eternity together.
We love you, President Hinckley. We'll never forget you.
Love,
Felicia
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was so upset! I couldn't even go to sleep that night!
I am so glad you have this!! I can't wait to hear about sweethearts....you better spill the beans.
Post a Comment