Friday, March 14, 2008

Holy cow. 6 months.

Can you believe it? I've lived in good ol' freezing southeastern Idaho for a full 6 months now. It's insane. I still remember my last few days at school and my first few days here. I seriously think that's crazy. I can't believe it. The time seems to have flown by... and it's kind of sad because I haven't been living in my home state for half a year, and I can never make that up. But on a happier note, Julius Caesar got stabbed on today's date a really long time ago!! Ok maybe not so happy. But on an actually happier note, I'm coming to Utah over Spring Break!! Friends: I'm going to get in touch with you ASAP and we can maybe plan to get together sometime!! We could go out to lunch or something and talk about the last 6 months that I haven't been with you all. Family: Umm... talk to my parents. Haha but Brenda, you really should call and we could get together cuz I know we miss our cousins and aunt and uncle!!! Well, sorry but it's late and I have to go to bed.
I wuv y'all. :-*
♥/The person-who-has-now-spent-1/32- of-her-life-in-Idaho.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the little kids are staying the night here and I think of you as little so you and Shayshay can stay here too if you want! Your post cracked me up, you are such a cute kid. I can't believe you are almost 17! Stop growing will ya? You are making me old!!!

Shaylyn [: said...

Oh whoo I'm young!! I actually like growing up, but I also love the privliges of being a youngin. Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! Anyway, yes we have lived in Idaho for 6 long cold (JUST KIDDING IT HAS BEEN FREEZING) months. Trust me, you don't get used to it.

Love
Shayshay

Becky Wertz said...

To bad we missed you guys when you came. I feel left out of all the "drama" but atleast you have Brenda she was always better with the boy "drama" then me. Hope to see you guys soon

Felicia and/or Rae said...

Yeah I'm sorry we missed you guys too. :( We should be coming down in a couple of weeks, because my mom still needs to get her photography for the Scrapbox done in provo. I'll tell her to get in touch with you too! :)