Though probably not as crazy as yours Brenda. I'm a little freaked out about the AP calc test in May. We're starting early morning reviews (that is, going in at 7:30 and taking practice tests and reviewing concepts that we don't get) next Monday. I think my family is going to hate me by the end of March or April because of all the times I have to go early to school and stay after school and everything. Not only do I have AP reviews, I've also got octet and sectional practice for choir, plus we have to have full choir practices outside of school. Choir is a whole 'nother story. Literally half of the Bonnevaires are on our school's competition ballroom team, and they're going to nationals in Provo for a week. Basically, that means that we have 3(!!!) A-days where the whole choir will be there for all of March, thanks to ballroom and spring break. Once we get back from Spring Break, we have ONE week and we go on tour.
I am SOOOO excited for tour though!! We're leaving the 9th of April to go to Salt Lake (we're staying in SLC overnight because that's where we're flying from the next day!! We won't be in till like 9pm so if you don't mind staying up late come visit me at our hotel!!) and then we leave for Chicago! We get to see "Wicked" in Chicago and then we do Festival of Gold rehearsals and performances for the weekend and then we'll go home on the 15th or something. The only thing is it's SOOOO expensive. Holy cow I need a job. I've been applying at places and shtuff but nobody's called me back so far so I'm going to keep applying. Great fun. The only thing is, I'm too busy doing homework for a job. Haha but just so you know, if I suddenly stop blogging for a really long while, it's probably because I can't even think about computer time because I'll hopefully get a job! But I'll try and keep you all updated too.
Love ya!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What happened to Old Navy??? What a busy, busy life you have little girl.... I mean little woman HAHAHA Love you and don't stress yourself out, remember to have fun too.
Eh they only needed everybody they hired on for the Christmas season. A girl in my math class worked there before and she still works there and she said they didn't keep any seasonal employees, of which I was one. So that's what happened.
Post a Comment