Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Updating you on my life. ;)
So, since I posted my last thingy, we had our combined Bonnevaires rehearsal and OH MY GOSH I AM SOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED FOR NEXT YEAR!!! Our songs are gorgeous! And we got a brand new one that's a gospel one that is super fun. We're going to sing them without pausing in this order, "Winter," "Even Such is Time," and then "I Gotta Home in-a Dat Rock." It's really cool, because "Winter" is about death, "Even Such is Time" is about resurrection, and "I Gotta Home" is about going to heaven!! How awesome is that? That was on the 28th. Last Tuesday mom helped with our YW Laurels activity and we did mirror etching. I really like mine - it says "faith" and has little flowers on it. After YW I had a sleepover with my friends Shari, Rozie and Jessica. We stayed up early (that is, 3 a.m.) and told our love (or lack thereof, haha) stories and played games. One of them was called "Sausage" in which there is an It person who everyone else asks questions, and It has to answer every question with the word sausage without laughing or smiling at all. And lemme tell you, the word sausage is infinitely more funny at 2:30 in the morning than at any other time of day. :D After the sleepover I had a super fun date (yes, a real date! Oh my! Felicia has a social life! *gasp* ) with my friend Bryce and we doubled with Craig and his date Heidi. We were making a "music video" (I'll post the link to it once we get it on YouTube or something like that) so we were all dressed funky, for example, I had "gangsta" clothes on, Craig looked like a Mafia dude from the 1920s, Heidi was wearing her whole jewelry collection (literally) and Bryce had on black leather pants. On the way back from picking up Heidi, Craig's car ran out of gas. And no one had their cell phones. :D So, we walked about a quarter mile in 90 degree weather (with Bryce in black leather pants) to the nearest house, being passed by like fifty bazillion cars. And then when we were like 20 feet away from the house, some freaking scary looking lady (she had all this goth makeup and stuff on - straight out of an Addams Family thing or something. Scary) and asked us if we needed a ride. We said no, (and we were thinking OH MY GOSH SHE'S GOING TO KILL US!) and then she offered us her cell phone to call a parent, which Bryce did. So, despite her somewhat disturbing appearance, she was the nicest one on the road that day!! Bryce's dad came to save us, but while we were waiting Heidi and I frolicked in the meadow next to where the car was broken down. I put my purse on the hood of the car, but once Craig started it up again, he kinda forgot about it and ran it over and broke my mascara. :D fun stuff. Then we went to the school fields and filmed stuff for our music video, and had PB&J, chips and lemonade for dinner. We went to see the 7:30 Wall-E and by the time we got everything done, it was ten after 7. Then Bryce realized he left his money in his non-leather pants at Craig's house out in the sticks of Idaho. :D So we drove like mad to his house and to the theater, got there at 7:43, missed the mini-movie before Wall-E but saw the movie itself. After it was over, we filmed a little bit more (until Bryce's battery on his camera was dead) and then went home. I have never laughed so hard in my life as I did on that date. On Thursday we got ready and drove down to Utah, then went camping in Payson with mom's family on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Monday and Tuesday we hung out with the Beck cousins, and on Tuesday I took Uncle Bud to his bowling activity and it was super fun. :D And that is all for now. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
FUN FUN FUN!!!! p.s. you can always borrow my mascara! ;)
haha leather pants
shocker
bleh
See not all "goth" people will eat you alive!! Glad you are having a fun time!! Hope to see you soon
What a fun date. I think your group is awesome and I can't wait to hear your music. Maybe you need to record it and send it to us. That is a very good idea. huh. love you grandma
pleaz even if you are busy update us on your life some more
Post a Comment