Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Shayshay! Also, ACT!

Today's Shaylyn's birthday!! Whoohoo she's 15!

And also, our ACT scores got posted online today. I got a 33! Which makes me qualified for at least a one-year full tuition scholarship to BYU, and if I keep my grades up, a four year full tuition scholarship!!! And if I apply for it, a four year 150% tuition scholarship! I'm excited! :D

7 comments:

Becky Wertz said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!
WTG

Anonymous said...

Felicia Rae Johnson I am beaming!!! I am so darn proud of you :) You get your smarts from me you know hahahahaha

Courtney said...

You successful, lucky duck! If I didn't love you I'd be insanely jealous! ;)

grandmacarrie said...

You are extremly awesome. We are so proud of you and you know and I want Brenda to know she got the smarts from me and you got the smarts from grandpa. There! Your grandpa says to tell you Hi Five!!!!!!!!!!!!. love grandma

grandmacarrie said...

That is so awesome. Are you flying high? Grandpa says Hi five! Brenda tells you she is the smart one, yes of course, but she got the smarts from me and you got your smarts from your grandpa. We are extremely proud of you. Love grandma

Shaylyn [: said...

Yay! *Claps hands in an excited speed*

Madi said...

update us on your life