You don't have to agree with everything I say here, but I wanted to let my voice be heard in the way I can.
If Senator Obama is elected, it will be the downfall of America.
He promises change - tax cuts for the middle class, no taxes for the poor, and the government will "take care of us" no matter what. Well, that takes away ALL incentive to work! What happens when too many people think, "Hey, I can quit my job and lay on my couch and watch TV all day. After all, the government will pay for my house and my health care, and I won't have to pay taxes because I make no money! It's a great situation for me"? America's workforce will DISAPPEAR. And that means complete financial collapse. But that's not the only collapse we're facing in the wake of Obama's potential election.
Obama says he doesn't support gay marriage. If he is elected, however, do you think he'll veto a bill legalizing gay marriage made by our very liberal Congress? I doubt it, and even if he does, the veto could easily be overturned. Do you think, should a bill be passed saying gay marriage is not legal, that the supreme court judges that he will appoint will declare it unconstitutional? I can almost guarantee that. Gay marriage undermines what the true definition of marriage and family is. As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I completely believe what our Prophet and Apostles said 13 years ago in "The Family: A Proclamation to the World." They stated that "the disintegration of the family will bring upon individuals, communities, and nations the calamities foretold by ancient and modern prophets." Personally, I don't want to bring about calamities. But, a vote for Obama will support the destruction of the family, and bring about the downfall of this great country.
Senator Obama also supports abortion in all its forms, including partial birth abortion, where a baby is born alive and then killed outside the womb. He voted against a bill providing health care to babies who survive abortion. This man so many want to put in charge of our country would rather have defenseless infants suffer a painful, horrible death than "take away a woman's 'right to choose.'" Obama is all about choice - well, what about the baby's choice to live? The mother CHOSE to employ the powers of procreation. The mother CHOSE to use a birth control method that has a chance of failure, or CHOSE not to use any at all. The mother CHOSE not to be abstinent. Except in the cases of rape or incest, the mother has already had all the CHOICES in the world. Senator Obama wants to undermine the sacredness of marriage and life, and that is not something our increasingly evil world is in need of.
I can't vote in this election, but I'm asking you this: If you have work ethic at all, if you support the family, if you support the Prophet and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, if you support the sacredness of life and marriage, if you support America, please don't cast your vote for Barack Obama on Tuesday, because he stands for NONE of those things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Right on girl!. Right on
We agree totally. So proud of you and your ideals. love you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Post a Comment