So here I am sitting at quarter after 9 p.m., nearly a month after I last posted. Sorry. This is the first time I've had enough free time to sit down and write a blog entry. I've had play practice and I've had to get ready for the concert that's tomorrow night. Plus homework and stuff... yeah, my life has been insane. The play is coming along really well. Good thing too, since we're performing it in all of 4 days. AHHHH! I'm so nervous, but it's an excited kind of nervous because I think we'll do well, but it's still a nerve-wracking experience. By the way, all of you who read this are invited if you can make the trip up here. We're performing it Thursday, Friday and Saturday at my school. The box office opens at 7:00 p.m. and curtain is at 7:30.
Our concert tomorrow should also go well. The Bonnevaires actually got off to a really good start this year, and we had our second performance yesterday morning. It was at the Shilo Inn for some women's conference, and the people in charge just showered the compliments on us after our performance. Hopefully we can keep it up throughout the year - I'm afraid some people are taking our good start for granted and are getting lazy. I think we can get whipped back into shape though. You're also invited to the concert, which starts at 7:00 p.m. tomorrow night at the District performing arts center. That would be a rather last-minute trip though and I'm not sure you'd want to make it, but I thought I'd ensure you felt invited. =)
Exciting news! I got a full ride scholarship to Utah State University!! My GPA and ACT scores qualified me for the presidential scholarship there. I'm taking the ACT this weekend again, because if I get 1 point higher I can get a full ride to BYU as well, which also makes me eligible for the Thomas S. Monson Presidential Scholarship, which would pay me 150% tuition for 8 semesters which would be really nice. I'm going to try to do that.
School in general otherwise has been also going well. I'm getting good grades and I'm keeping up with my schoolwork although that might change this week. I've got one looooonnnnng week ahead of me. Monday: school, dress/tech rehearsal, concert. Tuesday: school, full dress/tech rehearsal (i.e. I'll be there the whole time instead of leaving early for the concert) Wednesday: school, final dress rehearsal with full makeup, etc. (i.e. will take FOREVER.) Thursday: school, OPENING NIGHT!!!! Friday: study for ACT (no school), performance!!! Saturday: ACT!!! Closing night!
Yeah. long week. wish me luck. :D
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am tired just reading your life. Good luck!
Good luck sweetie, wished we could come and see you. It would take us 13 hours and we wouldn't get to stay because grandpa would have to be back for work. Our prayers will be with you as always and we are very proud of your accomplishments. Maybe Becky can see your play and tell us all about it. Love you kid
grandma
thanks Grandma. :) It would have been fun to see you and have you come. I'm hopefully going to get a copy of the pictures that our director took and I'll also give you my pictures so you can sort of see it. :) love you lots!
thanks Grandma. :) It would have been fun to see you and have you come. I'm hopefully going to get a copy of the pictures that our director took and I'll also give you my pictures so you can sort of see it. :) love you lots!
Post a Comment