So I know my life isn't too terribly exciting. I'm pretty much a social reject - haha - so I don't do stuff much with my friends or anything. And I don't have a boyfriend like Nikki. Yeah, so my life right now is actually kinda boring and uneventful.
But, I am going to Chicago in 3 days!! And we got our itineraries this past Thursday, so I know what I'm going to be doing. We're going to stay in the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful Wednesday night(but we probably won't get there until 9 or 10 at night, we're leaving at 5), and we'll be at the SLC International Airport by 8:00 a.m. Thursday morning, so if my family wants to come and see me, that's where I'll be! Then we get to fly to Chicago! :D And guess what else? We get to see "Wicked!" In case you didn't know, it's a broadway musical about the Wicked Witch of the West and also Glinda the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz, in their high school/college days in Oz. Apparently, we might find that the wicked witch (named Elphaba) isn't so wicked after all.
The next day, we're going to go to the zoo. The Lincoln Park Zoo, to be exact. Haha and then we get to go to the Museum of Science and Industry. Then, on Saturday, we'll start our actual performances and rehearsals. We get to see the Blue Man Group too. Then at the hotel that night, we get a banquet! :D Free food, yay!! Haha and afterwards there's a dance! Exciting, huh?
On Sunday, we'll do another rehearsal, and then we actually get to go to church! Our whole choir is LDS (all 42 of us, and the teacher, and our pianist) so we're going to an LDS ward in Naperville and performing one of our pieces during sacrament meeting. It's actually a piece arranged for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, so I'm way excited. :) Then we get to go to the Sears' Tower. It's apparently HUGE.
On Monday, we have a long rehearsal, then we get to go to the Magnificent Mile and to Navy Pier. SHOPPING, BABY! Then we have our concert that night. We have to get up at 5:00 a.m. (4 a.m. in Utah/Idaho!) the next morning to get our stuff ready to go and put on the flight by 6, then we fly back to Utah. I am SO excited, and I'll be sure to post on here how awesome it was! :D
Love ya!
♥/The second soprano going to Chicago! :D
But, I am going to Chicago in 3 days!! And we got our itineraries this past Thursday, so I know what I'm going to be doing. We're going to stay in the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful Wednesday night(but we probably won't get there until 9 or 10 at night, we're leaving at 5), and we'll be at the SLC International Airport by 8:00 a.m. Thursday morning, so if my family wants to come and see me, that's where I'll be! Then we get to fly to Chicago! :D And guess what else? We get to see "Wicked!" In case you didn't know, it's a broadway musical about the Wicked Witch of the West and also Glinda the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz, in their high school/college days in Oz. Apparently, we might find that the wicked witch (named Elphaba) isn't so wicked after all.
The next day, we're going to go to the zoo. The Lincoln Park Zoo, to be exact. Haha and then we get to go to the Museum of Science and Industry. Then, on Saturday, we'll start our actual performances and rehearsals. We get to see the Blue Man Group too. Then at the hotel that night, we get a banquet! :D Free food, yay!! Haha and afterwards there's a dance! Exciting, huh?
On Sunday, we'll do another rehearsal, and then we actually get to go to church! Our whole choir is LDS (all 42 of us, and the teacher, and our pianist) so we're going to an LDS ward in Naperville and performing one of our pieces during sacrament meeting. It's actually a piece arranged for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, so I'm way excited. :) Then we get to go to the Sears' Tower. It's apparently HUGE.
On Monday, we have a long rehearsal, then we get to go to the Magnificent Mile and to Navy Pier. SHOPPING, BABY! Then we have our concert that night. We have to get up at 5:00 a.m. (4 a.m. in Utah/Idaho!) the next morning to get our stuff ready to go and put on the flight by 6, then we fly back to Utah. I am SO excited, and I'll be sure to post on here how awesome it was! :D
Love ya!
♥/The second soprano going to Chicago! :D
4 comments:
Felicia I am sooo jealous!!! I would die to see Wicked. The book was AMAZING! I want to hear all about it when you get back you lucky lucky girl!!!
LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY. I think that is so cool that you get to see Wicked. I heard that it might just make a stop in Utah so maybe all of us girls will have to plan a girls night out and see it if it comes. Have fun and be safe.
Love ya
becky
can i come with you?!? i am a great singer! and i wanna see wicked PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE???? WWAAAAAAAAA!
psh
i'm jealous. you are comin home tomorrow! i miss you!
love
shayshay
Post a Comment