Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Way to Go BHS Choirs!

Short and sweet post:
So, not only did we Bonnevaires dominate the competitions lately, but our very own Bel Cantos (the auditioned ladies' choir) won FIRST PLACE overall in San Francisco! Yay Bel Cantos!
It's really sad though... we only get to sing with the seniors 7 more times this year. :( I'm going to miss those guys.
Which means we've got 14 school days until graduation. Which means I'm not going to be a junior in 14 school days. Oh my goodness. This is quite scary...
I'm going to be a senior!!!
:(
I don't want to grow up.
I like being a kid.
But I've only got a year left to do that.
Weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cutestuff! I love you and think you're incredibly smart & funny! Although, you are completely wrong about only having 'a year to grow up'. You have your whole lifetime to grow up! And as a bonus, you'll always be my beautiful baby - even when you're old and grey! :) I love you. Mom

Phairie Lover said...

Psh. You call that short. You dissapoint me.