Friday, May 9, 2008

YES. AP tests are over!!

Well, that said it all! I finished the U.S. History one today (and the calc one on Wednesday, and my evil English research paper on Tuesday) and no more stress in my life!
Haha.
Only joking.
I was WAY freaked out about the calculus one. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in school. So as I was applying stickers and filling out name bubbles and sweating bullets, I was also silently praying that I would remember stuff. And then once the test started, I realized it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. =D At least the multiple choice section. However, the free response was murder. It had problems on related rates, and they will forever be my mathematical Achilles' heel. They stink, big time. Haha
The history test I wasn't so freaked out about until after I was through with Calc. Then I was like, "oh my heck. I have one more history class period and it's the AP exam. We haven't even finished with LBJ yet." And then guess what we did yesterday?!?! Had a stupid "Senior Project" meeting and watched a video!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't learn anything about history, at ALL!!!! *angry face* I can't tell you why this was bad until Sunday, because that would be discussing the Free Response questions less than 48 hours after the test, and if the AP people found my blog they would invalidate my test scores. Not so happy. So on Sunday I will tell you why it was bad. Again, the MC part wasn't too bad, but the essay writing killed my hand. But, I'm fairly good at essay writing stuff, so hopefully the reader/grader people will be happy with my work.
I won't know how I did for sure until July, but I think I did ok on both exams. I don't think I failed, at least. :D
Anyway, the stress is FAR from my life, because closing night is in one week from today for Spotlight! AHHH! I've still got a whole freaking dance to learn! And I have to go to school at 6:30 on Monday morning to learn it. Ick. And then I've still got the Senior Dinner video to do. And choreography tomorrow. And a makeup clinic. And getting my costumes put together. And two after-school tech rehearsals next week. And finding time to do the rest of my homework. And finding time for hygiene/sleep in all of this. It's going to be fuh-un. lemme tell ya. Or at least never boring. Haha. Please, wish me luck in my crazy endeavors! :D
Love,
Felicia

P.S. Thanks for all your comments. You guys are a ton better than the peeps who read my MSN blog. :D But they're not family, so yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie! I'm sure you did great on your tests - You don't have anything to worry about. I LOVED your play! Hygiene is important - but the sleep you can do without! ;) just ask your droopy-eyed mom! Love you.

Becky Wertz said...

I remember taking those. I kept messing up the bubbles and that was the easy part you know name school all that fun stuff. I guess i stressed my self out so much before the tests that I couldn't remember my name. basically what I am saying is I know how you felt. Just reading the blog brought back memories THANKS ALOT >:(!!!! glad you did good