At least for brains. I spent twelve hours at school today, and 6 of those were doing calculus. I need veg time. That's why I'm on the computer instead of doing more calc reviews like I probably should be. In 36 hours, the final bar will be dropped and Judgment Day is here... THE AP TEST! OH MY GOSH! I think I'm going to walk out of our school library Wednesday at noon hating life and everything it encompasses. With everything going on in the next couple weeks, I'm pretty sure I'm going to entirely collapse from relief on May 29th and let out a sob and scream, "IT'S ALL OVER!!! IT'S ALL OVER!! No more tests, or finals, or concerts, or musicals, or videos, or anything else mentally taxing, at least for three months!" By the way, May 29th is when school gets out for the summer. And I am sooooo ready for summer. My heavens. So I apologize if this post was really random and rambling and such. Fried brains. I don't think I should have driven home from school after our 3.5 hour after-school review... I got high on math there.
Haha.
It's a pun, get it? Math. Haha. Impaired driving.
Oh my heck. I'm going to go do some English homework. Maybe the difference between the two will like cancel each other out and I'll get back to normal.
Love,
Your favorite nerd. |8-)
BTW, that smiley face was a nerd, with glasses and a unibrow! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck tomorrow!! As always you will do amazing. We love ya!
Remember you signed up for all this stuff, I hope you aren't going to be one of those teachers who complain about how much they get paid. Cuz well every one knows they get paid crap and they know what they are getting into soooo there is NO room for complainin. I'm just sayin....:P
Well did you do good or what.
Post a Comment