First off, Happy Birthday Rogunn! :D
Last Tuesday, I auditioned for our school play, "The Woman of Dead Oaks." It was a cold reading, so we got up and read from different places in the script. I read for a couple of different characters, but mostly for "Fran." I went through lots of butterflies, then saw the callback list Wednesday morning. Guess whose name was on it? :D Mine! So I got called back to an audition for the first time in 6 years!! The callback auditions were Wednesday after school, and I only read twice. Once, I only had one line in the section of the scene that we did. That made me really nervous, because I was afraid Ms. Dunn (the drama teacher) hadn't really seen my full potential. But, both of those scenes were as "Fran" again... ooh suspense! So, Wednesday night and this morning, I went through possibly the worst case of evil stomach-and-heart-attacking butterflies I've ever experienced. I found my friend Skye who also auditioned, and we walked together for moral support to see the cast list. And...............................................................................................
WE WERE BOTH ON THERE!
I'm Fran! :D She's one of the lead characters!!! Oh my goodness I am so excited for this! I just finished reading the script to the play. It's a murder mystery, and Fran is a very interesting character! We're performing on October 23rd, 24th, and 25th... so, if any of you are planning a trip to Idaho, that would be the opportune moment. If not, I'll wait until after to reveal the mystery to you. :)
Love you all!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE WHEN YOU ARE EXCITED! i clap my hands excitedly for you!!!!!!!! Yay for magical acting skills! ILY!
The Shaylynater =D
Lish!! I think you get your acting talent from me because let's face it your mom and dad don't know drama hahahahaha I am so excited for you!!! Hyper clap, hyper clap, hyper clap :)
Post a Comment