That's not short for birthday by the way. :) haha. Well, today was my 2nd B-day at school. I really like my classes. I have Foods for first hour, but we don't get to cook for a couple more weeks. :( Once we do though, it will be super fun I think. Then I have BHS Players, a.k.a. musical theater. Our first assignment is to find a children's book and characterize it so we're acting out the book as we read, if that makes any sense. It's going to be a lot of fun. :) I'm SO excited for our Christmas show this year (How The Grinch Stole Christmas). It's going to be a blast. We're doing casting at the end of September, so I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. I also had my first seminary council meeting today during lunch which was pretty exciting. I'm going to be in charge of advertising our activities and stuff, so hopefully more people will really get involved throughout the year. Then I had AP government, and that class is going to be tons of fun. Most of the kids from my AP history class last year are in there, and there are a lot of funny people in the class. I can only imagine some of the comments they'll make now that they're not required to be politically correct (Mr. Cziep, our teacher, said so! surprising huh?). Then my last and favorite class of the day is Seminary!! I have Brother Christensen this semester, and I am so excited. We have a very spiritual class, and I think a lot of good things are going to come out of it. :) Man I love seminary. All our teachers are super awesome and it just makes me so happy to go to it! I'm so excited it's not even funny.
I'm excited for tomorrow though too; I think we're getting a new song in Bonnevaires!! oh man I love that class too! Plus after school they have a meeting for people wanting to compete in Miss Bonneville. It's like a high school beauty pageant and you get your picture put on the "Wall of Fame" in the performing arts hall of the school. Shaylyn and I are both going to do it this year. I think my senior year is going to be amazing, and I really hope I'm thinking right. I want to make this year the best it can be, because it's my last in public school. And Grandma, don't be sad. Be happy because I'm going to start a new chapter in life!
Love you all lots!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, you have packed days don't you. Glad you are enjoying it though!!
Awh. My Felly Rae is growing up!!!!
=*) so proud..
Sweetie pie, I am excited for you and your new chapter in life, but slow down kid, your making us getting older. Next thing you'll tell us is your going on a mission. Which would be totally awesome. Sure love you my beautie queens.
love grandma
mission spission. she's going to get married to a return missionary by the end of next years. Money is placed on the tables for that one.
Post a Comment