So I'm really sorry I haven't posted in like 2 weeks. My life has been crazy. So, now to fill you in from where I left off. Summit's birthday. That was good, we celebrated with my Grandpa Dave and Grandma Angie and Uncle Bud who came and visited us up here. That Monday started Spirit Week because of the Civil War football game. We had PJ day, Superhero day, Crazy day, Patriot day and Spirit Day. super fun. We also started rehearsals for the play that Monday. It has been SOO much fun so far - especially as the tech class gets more and more of the set done and we can really watch it come together. =) Tuesday was my birthday. :D I got a giraffe at lunch. haha it was great. I also was sung to before school by a couple of my friends (RaeAnn and Jessica) and during lunch by my friend Jon (who, btw, has an AMAZING voice... ahh I just melt when guys sing (= ). After school I had rehearsal and then I got home and we went to dinner at Taco Time because it sounded delicious to me. Then we went to Mutual and had a mock trial. I thought it was fun, but I was the one being put on trial for vandalism. haha it was great, but it lasted a really long time. I brought cake for refreshments at the end and everybody thought it was delicious. :D On Wednesday, I wore my giraffe on my shoulder like a parrot on a pirate. It definitely fit the theme of Crazy day. I also started piano lessons on Wednesday. They have been really fun so far, and my teacher said I'm progressing really well, and that if I keep going at the speed I am, I'll be able to get into the minor scales by 2nd semester. Which is pretty fast. :D Thursday, nothing special happened. Friday was the Civil War. We lost. :'( Now our stadium has red goalposts. Then on the way home from the game, I rear-ended this kid in my ward. The accident wasn't terrible, but it did do damage to our bumpers. :( My dad was angrier with me than the people I hit. Saturday was ok, the day kind of was bad because everybody was mad at me. haha. But then I went on a date at night (my mom didn't want me to cancel last-minute on the guy I asked so she said I could go even though I was in trouble). We went to Wal-Mart and got dinner (lunchables! delicious!) and then went to the Civil Defense Cave and played hide-and-go-seek with glowsticks! I made it through the whole night without getting hurt (in terrible shoes for that type of activity, no less) and then on the way out I tripped over a rock and totally biffed it. I did get some sweet battle wounds however. :D Sunday we did laundry and stuff because our dryer broke and so we had to clean out the laundry room so we can get a new one. Then Monday I went to school, had a pretty good day, and I got my birthday present! A laptop! It's shiny, and also my graduation present. It's going to be SO nice for college. :) That was also the day we finished the play for the first time with our run-throughs! On Tuesday, we had school like normal, rehearsal, came home, cleaned, ate, went to YW. We played Balderdash and ate caramel popcorn. Delicious. :) Wednesday, same stuff: school, rehearsal, clean, piano lessons. Thursday was schoo, rehearsal, clean, babysit. Friday I went to school early to make a video for Seminary Council - fun stuff right there. It's pretty hilarious/melodramatic. We also had a Scripture mastery tournament at lunch which had a pretty sad turnout. nobody seems to like Scripture Masteries. :( Do you guys have any ideas for making it more interesting/fun? The seminary council's supposed to try and make it fun so more people are interested in doing it. Friday night I just stayed home, after rehearsal that is, haha. Then yesterday I just cleaned and stuff until 3:30 when I went to babysit for our neighbors, then came home and babysat for my parents. Today was just a regular Sunday, I had presidency meeting this morning, then church in the afternoon, and yeah. Just normal. There's the end of my 2 weeks! :)
love you lots! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man that took two weeks to read!!! Glad you are enjoying your life and are financially fiscal instead of buying stuff to remind you of your adventures you are being smart and just getting "free" scars and bruises. I always knew you were smart
you make me so tired. I am glad you are so energentic it keeps you young. Love you and i can't wait to see you on conference weekend. love you
yay!
Post a Comment