Monday, June 23, 2008

By the way...

Shaylyn said in her post that I would probably tell about my awards and secret sister stuff. So I will. I got the Broadway Beauty in Need of Psychology Award, due to my anger during the skit. Noelle, my tent leader partner, got the Exterminator Award because she was always killing bugs. Ashlee got the Always Helping and Always Happy Award because she was. Except when we found mice in the bathroom. She wasn't happy then, lol. Mechelle got the Best Sniper Around Award because she was a freaking good shot. Acacia got the "What's in the Lemonade?" Laughter Award. We were playing this game called psychiatrist, and I think Noelle was the psychiatrist, and she couldn't figure out what was wrong with us. So Acacia was rolling on the tent floor laughing her arms off. And then Noelle said, "I think something's in the lemonade...." And Acacia picked up her lemonade-filled water bottle and looked in it and was like, "What? I don't see anything!" It was hilarious. Mechelle had me as a secret sister, and I got pens, a friendship quote book, a journal, notecards, body lotion & scrub, shower gel, and a lot of candy. It was cool.

No comments: