Monday, June 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My aunt Brenda tagged me. How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. So here goes :)


Joys:

1. My family - I love being around them (most of the time. :D sometimes the little sibs get just a teensy bit annoying. j/k. )

2. Learning - whether we're in church or school or seminary or whatever, I love learning as much as I can about whatever I can.

3. Singing - As if that wasn't obvious. I love making music, and seeing people's reactions to it.

Fears:

1. Bees - or hornets or wasps or yellow jackets or anything yellow and black that flies.

2. Heights - it took all I had to look out the windows on the Sears Tower without throwing up or something. I didn't look down, just across.

3. Failure - I hate thinking that I didn't do the best I could, or that I disappointed someone with the outcomes of my effort.

Goals (short to long-term):

1. Get a job for the summer and hopefully stick with it so I can save up some money.

2. Make it through my senior year with 3 AP classes, musical theater and Bonnevaires. It's gonna be an adventure.

3. Keep my standards set high so when the time comes I'll be worthy to be married in the temple.

Collections/Obsessions:

1. TWILIGHT!! - The series of books about the girl who falls in love with a vampire by Stephenie Meyer. No guy will be good enough for me now that I've read about Edward. Only joking. :D I wouldn't marry a vampire, and he isn't as perfect as Bella makes him out to be.

2. Musicals - After seeing "Wicked," I am totally obsessed with all things Broadway, like every show and I get excited when they have the sneak peeks on Disney channel about the Disney musicals on Broadway like the Little Mermaid and Mary Poppins and the Lion King and stuff.

3. Singing - again, it's kind of obvious. But we got some music for next year at the end of the school year and the songs are GORGEOUS. I love practicing them. Except one goes to an A flat, which is pretty dang close to the bottom of my range. Which sucks to hit. Worse than the high notes.

Random Facts About Me:

1. Because there's such a huge age gap between me and my baby brother, I almost think of him more as my baby than my brother. I change his diaper and help him fall asleep when our mom's gone, and things like that. The only thing is, I can't feed him like the poor people do, huh, Madi? Haha. :D

2. My little sisters, Shaylyn and Nikki, make fun of me because I eat my hamburgers/other sandwiches weird. I put my pointer, middle, and ring fingers on top of the sandwich and my pinkie and thumb underneath, as opposed to four fingers on top and thumb underneath. I say it makes it more balanced so all the stuff doesn't leak out the back.

3. I do, and will probably forever, belong to the VL club. Just so you know, VL stands for "virgin lips." However, I no longer belong to the Virgin (face) Cheek club. Because one of my friends went around kissing some of the Bonnevaires girls on the cheek after our final concert. Not like it meant anything. No poking fun at me allowed. Including Dad if you ever read this.

Now I tag Courtney, Heather, Mike, and Jessi (if you guy still read this. :P)

7 comments:

grandmacarrie said...

Felicia: you are so awesome. I am so proud of you for keeping your standards high. Remember our Heavenly Father loves you so much. And of course we do too. Love grandma

Madi said...

ya!

Shaylyn [: said...

Hahahahahahaha

Courtney said...

Awww! I love you Felica! I FINALLY updated! And by the way, I was really bummed to have missed you that last week of school!

Courtney said...

Aww! I love you Felica! I missed seeing you the other day! *I was at Girl's State!* I FINALLY updated by blog! -snaps for Courtney!*

Courtney said...

Awww! I love you Felica! I FINALLY updated! And by the way, I was really bummed to have missed you that last week of school!

Becky Wertz said...

Nice to get to know you!!!! I hate bees too that is for sure and heights!!!! Hope to get to see you soon.