I was tagged by my Aunt Brenda to do this, so here goes. :)
8 TV shows I love to watch (I don't watch much TV.. I'll try.)
1. What Not To Wear - I want to meet Stacy and Clinton one day!
2. That '70s Show - sometimes... it's funny, but can also be sort of crude, in which case I change the channel.
3. John & Kate Plus 8 - hahaha can you say my family on TV? They have one more kid, but it's just as crazy at our house.
umm. I'm 5 short, but I never watch TV, so I think that's ok?
8 restaurants I love (in no particular order)
1. Firehouse Grill - it's a little restaurant in IF. Good food. :)
2. Wingers - mmm, chicken! :)
3. Cold Stone - their ice cream is soooooooo(!) good!
4. Texas Roadhouse - I could go there and just eat those rolls and be happy.
5. Mickey D's - who doesn't like cheap, greasy, comfort food every once in a while?
6. Taco Time - who doesn't like cheap Mexican food? plus their stuffed Mexi Fries are DELICIOUS.
7. Portello's - it's this insanely delicious fast (actually FAST) food restaurant in Chicago - they have the best bacon cheeseburger I have EVER tasted.
8. Some little local sandwich shop in Chicago that I can't remember the name of, but I do remember how yummy it was!
8 things that happened today (in a particular order)
1. I bought milk & diet cokes for the mama at the Maverick.
2. I read Crime and Punishment.
3. I had an Uncrustable for lunch - mmm mmm good. PB&J without the nasty brown thing on the edges.
4. I received a mysterious text message from my friend Sarah, hinting to be awake between 8 & 9 a.m. on Wednesday morning.
5. My friend Deanna and I went to deliver towels that my friends Ryan and Carly had left in my car, after the Bonnevaires car wash and going ice blocking for Mutual, respectively.
6. I finished Crime and Punishment! :D YES!!!!
7. I went to the Maverick for the second time today to pick up eggs for dinner.
8. I wrote this blog entry!
8 things I love about summer (in no particular order, again)
1. Warmth!!! This is the only season warmth exists in Idaho!!
2. Going camping - (start latino accent) it is the best! I love it! (end latino accent)
3. Going to Utah - and everything encompassed within, i.e. visiting family and friends. :)
4. NO HOMEWORK! (well, sorta. not as much homework)
5. Basically everything else about summer, so I think that will cover the other 3.
8 Olympic events I want to see
1-8. I like watching all of them!!
8 things on my wishlist
1. to get a 4.0 next year - this is a wishlist, not everything has to happen on it...
2. to get the President Thomas S. Monson scholarship at BYU - see above.
3. to finish high school, actually. that might be difficult what with senioritis & such.
4. for this next year to go exactly as I want it to - slowly because it's my last year with school (WEIRD) and fast because I want to go back to Utah as soon as possible.
umm. I don't have much of a wishlist actually do I?
8 people I want to do this
everyone who reads it who hasn't already. :)
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See you are already smarter than me I totally skipped the 8 things that happened today. And good luck with school. I know you will KICK BUTT!!!
howdy,
That is awesome you talked Sunday, It was probably the best talk there.I am glad it wasn't me.Like I said keep me in the back ground. And I will be happy.You will do great in school this year. It is really nice to be out though. Things are so different.
Love you sweetie
Post a Comment