Monday, August 4, 2008

Bonnevaires Songs 2007-2008

Here are my songs from choir this year. :) Hope you enjoy.
There Will Be Rest - Frank Ticheli

Lullabye - Billy Joel, arranged by Phillip Lawson (this one's my favorite)

Hold On - Lucy Simon, arranged by Ronald Staheli (he works at BYU! =O )

Wick - Lucy Simon, arranged by Ronald Staheli

Still Wie Die Nacht - Karl Bohm, arranged by Robert Sieving

Ich Freue Mich im Herrn

Thou Gracious God Whose Mercy Lends, arranged by Mack Wilberg (for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir! How cool is that?)

7 comments:

Phairie Lover said...

yeah! fely! hehe i mean fooleesha! I thought it sounded pretty dang cool!

Becky Wertz said...

Those are great songs. Hopefully you can record you guys singing them and post it. Love you tons

Becky Wertz said...

Sorry, I guess I should have paid more attention after pressing play. that is what sleep deprevation will do to you Sorry!!! You guys sound really good then. I thought it was a professional (not that you aren't) choir.

grandmacarrie said...

awesome, the harmony was so cool and you guys sound wonderful. Thank you for posting them. I am so happy you are enjoying singing you have a beautiful voice to go along with a beautiful person. Love you bunches grandma

Shaylyn [: said...

holy moly! they sound JUST like the ones you sang at your concert! and in your room! and in the car! and on the ipod! huh. fancy that, felly.

Haha

Shayshay

grandmacarrie said...

hey girlfriend. Thanks for the encouragement. You are old enough to go into a casino but you can't step off the line that is used for people under 21. We don't like to go to the casino's but they do have some good eating places. We hurry buy the slots because of the smoke. I have never put a coin in any machine in my whole life. Heavenly Father tells us not to and I don't want to hurt his feelings. love you my pet and grandpa loves you very much.

Anonymous said...

I WANNA SEE PICTURES OF YOUR NEW HAIR!!